100 Massachusetts Businesses Join Electricity-Buying Group
More than 100 businesses have signed on to the Massachusetts Manufacturing Energy Collaborative (MassMEC) to reduce energy costs by purchasing electricity and natural gas in bulk, reports Patch. MassMEC also provides no-cost renewable energy reviews and consultations.
The group of business members includes metal manufacturers as well as restaurants, hospitals and real estate properties.
MassDevelopment, the state’s finance and development agency that created MassMEC, selected EarlyBird Power of Milton to manage the organization following a competitive bidding process.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year