Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
Energy Manager Today has opened its submission period for the 2016 Energy Manager Today Awards. Products that help companies improve energy management are eligible for a Product of the Year Award. Companies that implement projects that successfully improve energy management metrics can submit the project for a Project of the Year Award.
As companies know, the positives to be gleaned from successful energy management strategies are endless, and endlessly varied. The awards offer an opportunity for companies to share their innovations and success, as well as to learn from the success of others.
Energy management is a cutting-edge field; last year’s winners proved that innovations are opening vast new areas of potential for improvement, and that companies are rapidly capitalizing on those opportunities.
Deadline for entries is October 19, 2016. Early Bird deadline, with reduced entry fee, is September 23.
More information and the submission form here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals