Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
Energy Manager Today has opened its submission period for the 2016 Energy Manager Today Awards. Products that help companies improve energy management are eligible for a Product of the Year Award. Companies that implement projects that successfully improve energy management metrics can submit the project for a Project of the Year Award.
As companies know, the positives to be gleaned from successful energy management strategies are endless, and endlessly varied. The awards offer an opportunity for companies to share their innovations and success, as well as to learn from the success of others.
Energy management is a cutting-edge field; last year’s winners proved that innovations are opening vast new areas of potential for improvement, and that companies are rapidly capitalizing on those opportunities.
Deadline for entries is October 19, 2016. Early Bird deadline, with reduced entry fee, is September 23.
More information and the submission form here.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Combined Heat and Power