Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
Energy Manager Today has opened its submission period for the 2016 Energy Manager Today Awards. Products that help companies improve energy management are eligible for a Product of the Year Award. Companies that implement projects that successfully improve energy management metrics can submit the project for a Project of the Year Award.
As companies know, the positives to be gleaned from successful energy management strategies are endless, and endlessly varied. The awards offer an opportunity for companies to share their innovations and success, as well as to learn from the success of others.
Energy management is a cutting-edge field; last year’s winners proved that innovations are opening vast new areas of potential for improvement, and that companies are rapidly capitalizing on those opportunities.
Deadline for entries is October 19, 2016. Early Bird deadline, with reduced entry fee, is September 23.
More information and the submission form here.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management