2.6 MW Fuel Cells Power Santa Clara County
Washington Gas Energy Systems announced a 2.6 MW Bloom Energy project in Santa Clara County, Calif. Washington Gas will finance, build, own and operate the project and sell all energy generated to Santa Clara County under a 20-year power purchase agreement (PPA).
The Bloom Energy Servers will generate power using natural gas and biogas. Bloom Energy uses solid oxide fuel cell technology to generate electricity on-site.
Alternative Energy Development Group served as the developer for the Bloom Energy project at four Santa Clara County facilities.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green