2.6 MW Fuel Cells Power Santa Clara County
Washington Gas Energy Systems announced a 2.6 MW Bloom Energy project in Santa Clara County, Calif. Washington Gas will finance, build, own and operate the project and sell all energy generated to Santa Clara County under a 20-year power purchase agreement (PPA).
The Bloom Energy Servers will generate power using natural gas and biogas. Bloom Energy uses solid oxide fuel cell technology to generate electricity on-site.
Alternative Energy Development Group served as the developer for the Bloom Energy project at four Santa Clara County facilities.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies