2.6 MW Fuel Cells Power Santa Clara County
Washington Gas Energy Systems announced a 2.6 MW Bloom Energy project in Santa Clara County, Calif. Washington Gas will finance, build, own and operate the project and sell all energy generated to Santa Clara County under a 20-year power purchase agreement (PPA).
The Bloom Energy Servers will generate power using natural gas and biogas. Bloom Energy uses solid oxide fuel cell technology to generate electricity on-site.
Alternative Energy Development Group served as the developer for the Bloom Energy project at four Santa Clara County facilities.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions