2.6 MW Fuel Cells Power Santa Clara County
Washington Gas Energy Systems announced a 2.6 MW Bloom Energy project in Santa Clara County, Calif. Washington Gas will finance, build, own and operate the project and sell all energy generated to Santa Clara County under a 20-year power purchase agreement (PPA).
The Bloom Energy Servers will generate power using natural gas and biogas. Bloom Energy uses solid oxide fuel cell technology to generate electricity on-site.
Alternative Energy Development Group served as the developer for the Bloom Energy project at four Santa Clara County facilities.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement