2 Biogas Plants Go Online in UK
Weltec Biopower says in the next months, two new Weltec plants will go live in the UK.
In Londonderry, Northern Ireland, a 500 kW anaerobic digestion plant of the Foyle Food Group will commence operations. The industrial meat processing company will feed the 3000-m3 stainless-steel digesters entirely with waste from its own abattoirs in the vicinity. On site, Weltec has integrated a hygienisation unit, a 530-m3 digestate storage unit and its MULTIMix input system.
Also, Weltec will open a new agricultural 500 kW biogas plant in Leicester that makes use of a conventional mix of renewable raw materials. The operator, an agricultural contractor with an own cropping farm, mainly uses maize silage as substrate.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement