3-Way LED A-Lamp Ships in May
Switch Lighting will begin shipping a 3-way LED light, the SWITCH3-Way, in early May. The company will also begin shipping a 100-watt equivalent, the SWITCH100, in May.
Switch holds a number of broad patents on the SWITCH3-Way, an LED A-Lamp that works in three-way lighting fixtures. Users of the LED lighting can select different levels – low, medium, and high (300, 800, 1,100 lumens and in 30/60/75 watt-equivalents) – for different applications at the flip of a switch on a table or floor lamp. The three power settings give users control over the amount of light, ambiance, and energy used, with no changes in the warm color temperature.
The SWITCH100 will be among the first 100 watt-equivalent LED A-lamps available to commercial and consumer customers. It’s designed on a small A-21 form factor. With its 4000K color temperature and 1600 lumen output, the SWITCH100 provides the same level of performance as the now obsolete 100W incandescent A-Lamps, at a fraction of the energy consumption at 20 Watts.
Switch LED A-Lamps provide the same familiar glow of an incandescent A-Lamp, while using up to 80 percent less energy and lasting 25 times as long. They fit into standard light sockets, are dimmable, and can be used in the same manner as any incandescent or compact fluorescent A-Lamp.
SWITCH A-Lamps have no environmental hazards or toxic ingredients.
Switch‘s family of LED A-Lamps use the company’s patented LQD Cooling – a thermal management system, blending the company’s overall electronic design and proprietary technologies: a coolant made of liquid silicone, and a patented electronic driver.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation