3-Way LED A-Lamp Ships in May
Switch Lighting will begin shipping a 3-way LED light, the SWITCH3-Way, in early May. The company will also begin shipping a 100-watt equivalent, the SWITCH100, in May.
Switch holds a number of broad patents on the SWITCH3-Way, an LED A-Lamp that works in three-way lighting fixtures. Users of the LED lighting can select different levels – low, medium, and high (300, 800, 1,100 lumens and in 30/60/75 watt-equivalents) – for different applications at the flip of a switch on a table or floor lamp. The three power settings give users control over the amount of light, ambiance, and energy used, with no changes in the warm color temperature.
The SWITCH100 will be among the first 100 watt-equivalent LED A-lamps available to commercial and consumer customers. It’s designed on a small A-21 form factor. With its 4000K color temperature and 1600 lumen output, the SWITCH100 provides the same level of performance as the now obsolete 100W incandescent A-Lamps, at a fraction of the energy consumption at 20 Watts.
Switch LED A-Lamps provide the same familiar glow of an incandescent A-Lamp, while using up to 80 percent less energy and lasting 25 times as long. They fit into standard light sockets, are dimmable, and can be used in the same manner as any incandescent or compact fluorescent A-Lamp.
SWITCH A-Lamps have no environmental hazards or toxic ingredients.
Switch‘s family of LED A-Lamps use the company’s patented LQD Cooling – a thermal management system, blending the company’s overall electronic design and proprietary technologies: a coolant made of liquid silicone, and a patented electronic driver.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Combined Heat and Power
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity