3-Way LED A-Lamp Ships in May
Switch Lighting will begin shipping a 3-way LED light, the SWITCH3-Way, in early May. The company will also begin shipping a 100-watt equivalent, the SWITCH100, in May.
Switch holds a number of broad patents on the SWITCH3-Way, an LED A-Lamp that works in three-way lighting fixtures. Users of the LED lighting can select different levels – low, medium, and high (300, 800, 1,100 lumens and in 30/60/75 watt-equivalents) – for different applications at the flip of a switch on a table or floor lamp. The three power settings give users control over the amount of light, ambiance, and energy used, with no changes in the warm color temperature.
The SWITCH100 will be among the first 100 watt-equivalent LED A-lamps available to commercial and consumer customers. It’s designed on a small A-21 form factor. With its 4000K color temperature and 1600 lumen output, the SWITCH100 provides the same level of performance as the now obsolete 100W incandescent A-Lamps, at a fraction of the energy consumption at 20 Watts.
Switch LED A-Lamps provide the same familiar glow of an incandescent A-Lamp, while using up to 80 percent less energy and lasting 25 times as long. They fit into standard light sockets, are dimmable, and can be used in the same manner as any incandescent or compact fluorescent A-Lamp.
SWITCH A-Lamps have no environmental hazards or toxic ingredients.
Switch‘s family of LED A-Lamps use the company’s patented LQD Cooling – a thermal management system, blending the company’s overall electronic design and proprietary technologies: a coolant made of liquid silicone, and a patented electronic driver.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Beyond Equipment Management by Spreadsheets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Managing Enterprise Assets and IT Assets in a Converged World
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems