368 Arab Buildings Sign Up for Energy Management
Etisalat Facilities Management, in collaboration with Energy Management Services (EMS) International, is offering a Mabanina (“our buildings” in Arabic) program to maximize energy efficiency in buildings across the United Arab Emerites. So far, 368 buildings across the UAE have signed up for the program.
Mabanina also helps buildings reduce water consumption and bring down expenses related to building maintenance.
Under the program, Etisalat Facilities Management provides building owners with the complete capital required for each approved project, followed by a payback mechanism where owners can reimburse Etisalat from the savings they accrue on utility bills over a five-year period.
The program is implemented within buildings across the UAE in three phases over the five-year contractual period. The opening phase involves a comprehensive audit of the building’s water and energy consumption, as well as a review of its current facilities management status. This is followed by a retrofit of the building’s utilities system in phase two, while phase three ensures the ongoing delivery of facilities management services.
As part of Mabanina’s scope of operations, the program also seeks to help building owners achieve international green regulations such as the LEED certification, and conform to the Estidama standards set by Dubai Municipality.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape