368 Arab Buildings Sign Up for Energy Management
Etisalat Facilities Management, in collaboration with Energy Management Services (EMS) International, is offering a Mabanina (“our buildings” in Arabic) program to maximize energy efficiency in buildings across the United Arab Emerites. So far, 368 buildings across the UAE have signed up for the program.
Mabanina also helps buildings reduce water consumption and bring down expenses related to building maintenance.
Under the program, Etisalat Facilities Management provides building owners with the complete capital required for each approved project, followed by a payback mechanism where owners can reimburse Etisalat from the savings they accrue on utility bills over a five-year period.
The program is implemented within buildings across the UAE in three phases over the five-year contractual period. The opening phase involves a comprehensive audit of the building’s water and energy consumption, as well as a review of its current facilities management status. This is followed by a retrofit of the building’s utilities system in phase two, while phase three ensures the ongoing delivery of facilities management services.
As part of Mabanina’s scope of operations, the program also seeks to help building owners achieve international green regulations such as the LEED certification, and conform to the Estidama standards set by Dubai Municipality.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings