368 Arab Buildings Sign Up for Energy Management
Etisalat Facilities Management, in collaboration with Energy Management Services (EMS) International, is offering a Mabanina (“our buildings” in Arabic) program to maximize energy efficiency in buildings across the United Arab Emerites. So far, 368 buildings across the UAE have signed up for the program.
Mabanina also helps buildings reduce water consumption and bring down expenses related to building maintenance.
Under the program, Etisalat Facilities Management provides building owners with the complete capital required for each approved project, followed by a payback mechanism where owners can reimburse Etisalat from the savings they accrue on utility bills over a five-year period.
The program is implemented within buildings across the UAE in three phases over the five-year contractual period. The opening phase involves a comprehensive audit of the building’s water and energy consumption, as well as a review of its current facilities management status. This is followed by a retrofit of the building’s utilities system in phase two, while phase three ensures the ongoing delivery of facilities management services.
As part of Mabanina’s scope of operations, the program also seeks to help building owners achieve international green regulations such as the LEED certification, and conform to the Estidama standards set by Dubai Municipality.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology