3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables
3Degrees launched Renewable Energy Procurement – a service to help business clients source green energy directly from projects through long or short term agreements. The service is a culmination of work that 3Degrees has done over the past several years with a number of key clients, helping them explore new opportunities to access renewable energy through power purchase agreements (PPAs) or direct procurement.
Given the growing market demand for these services, 3Degrees has built a team exclusively dedicated to this service line, including appointing Sarah Penndorf to head up the Renewable Energy Procurement business. 3Degrees has also recently joined the Rocky Mountain Institute’s Business Renewables Center (BRC), an industry collaboration aimed at accelerating corporate renewable energy procurement. 3Degrees also helps corporations obtain renewable energy credits.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future