4 More Utilities Offer Energy Service Contracts Via FEMP
The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) announced that the following four utilities have joined its list of utilities that offer energy service contracts (UESCs) to their federal customers:
Dominion Virginia Power
Piedmont Natural Gas
A UESC is a contracting vehicle that allows utilities to provide federal customers with comprehensive energy- and water-efficiency improvements and demand reduction services via a streamlined approach.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software