4 More Utilities Offer Energy Service Contracts Via FEMP
The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) announced that the following four utilities have joined its list of utilities that offer energy service contracts (UESCs) to their federal customers:
Dominion Virginia Power
Piedmont Natural Gas
A UESC is a contracting vehicle that allows utilities to provide federal customers with comprehensive energy- and water-efficiency improvements and demand reduction services via a streamlined approach.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management