5 CEMEX Plants Lauded by Energy Star
Five CEMEX USA plants have been certified by The Environmental Protection Agency’s Energy Star program. The company says that its facilities in Brooksville and Miami, FL; Clinchfield, GA; Fairborn, OH and Victorville, CA were recognized.
The plants had to be among the top 25 percent of similar facilities in order to receive the honor. The press release said it was the tenth consecutive year in which the Clinchfield plant was recognized. Only one other plant in the United States has a similar record, according to the company. The Miami plant was recognized for the sixth time, the Victorville and Fairborn plants for the fifth time and the Brooksville plant for the fourth time.
Last month, The North American division of the Ardagh Group, a producer of glass containers for the food and beverage industry, said that it won four Energy Star plant certifications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year