5 CEMEX Plants Lauded by Energy Star
Five CEMEX USA plants have been certified by The Environmental Protection Agency’s Energy Star program. The company says that its facilities in Brooksville and Miami, FL; Clinchfield, GA; Fairborn, OH and Victorville, CA were recognized.
The plants had to be among the top 25 percent of similar facilities in order to receive the honor. The press release said it was the tenth consecutive year in which the Clinchfield plant was recognized. Only one other plant in the United States has a similar record, according to the company. The Miami plant was recognized for the sixth time, the Victorville and Fairborn plants for the fifth time and the Brooksville plant for the fourth time.
Last month, The North American division of the Ardagh Group, a producer of glass containers for the food and beverage industry, said that it won four Energy Star plant certifications.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management