5 Watt and 9 Watt LEDs from Soraa
Soraa has added lower and higher wattage 120 V MR16 GU10 LED lamps to its offerings. The 5 watt lamps is aimed as a replacement for 35 Watt equivalent halogen lamps. The 9 Watt LED is a replacement for 65 to 75 watt halogens, according to the release.
The VIVID GU10 LED lamps offer peak intensity at a 25 degree beam angle, high beam definition and smooth beam edges. The company says the lamps excel and offer colors with a CRI of 95 and a R9 of 95. They also offer whiteness rendering. The lamps offer Point Source Optics and Violet-Emission 3 Phosphor technology.
Minute Maid Park, the home of the Houston Astros baseball team, will have new sports LEDs installed when the team opens its season on April 11. The new lighting is expected to cut energy usage by 52 percent and reduce glare.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?