50 Healthcare Facilities Use Structure Energy
-Quantify energy efficiency improvements, including lighting retrofits, HVAC commissioning and new medical equipment;
-Audit every invoice, spotting tariff, power factor, water leaks and tax issues;
-Compare multiple facilities;
-Centralize energy cost, usage, and demand, load factor, power factor and utility IDR data;
-Streamline AP processing;
-Establish benchmarking procedures: Energy Star, Better Buildings Challenge.
Structure Energy also offers automated demand response (SmartADR) and energy procurement services.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide