50 Healthcare Facilities Use Structure Energy
-Quantify energy efficiency improvements, including lighting retrofits, HVAC commissioning and new medical equipment;
-Audit every invoice, spotting tariff, power factor, water leaks and tax issues;
-Compare multiple facilities;
-Centralize energy cost, usage, and demand, load factor, power factor and utility IDR data;
-Streamline AP processing;
-Establish benchmarking procedures: Energy Star, Better Buildings Challenge.
Structure Energy also offers automated demand response (SmartADR) and energy procurement services.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management