50 Healthcare Facilities Use Structure Energy
-Quantify energy efficiency improvements, including lighting retrofits, HVAC commissioning and new medical equipment;
-Audit every invoice, spotting tariff, power factor, water leaks and tax issues;
-Compare multiple facilities;
-Centralize energy cost, usage, and demand, load factor, power factor and utility IDR data;
-Streamline AP processing;
-Establish benchmarking procedures: Energy Star, Better Buildings Challenge.
Structure Energy also offers automated demand response (SmartADR) and energy procurement services.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?