$500M Invested in Mexico Distributed Solar
Greenwood Energy is the North and Latin American clean energy division of the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group comprising 30 subsidiaries operating across five continents. ILIOSS is a Mexican renewable energy developer with more than 100 projects currently under development in 19 states of Mexico.
Under the partnership, ILIOSS will develop the projects and provide all engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) and operation services to an array of clients. Greenwood Energy will finance construction and own the projects once completed. Once commissioned, electricity from the solar systems will be sold through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) for clients looking to purchase electricity.
Mexico has set a 35 percent by 2024 non-fossil fuel power supply target.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management