$500M Invested in Mexico Distributed Solar
Greenwood Energy is the North and Latin American clean energy division of the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group comprising 30 subsidiaries operating across five continents. ILIOSS is a Mexican renewable energy developer with more than 100 projects currently under development in 19 states of Mexico.
Under the partnership, ILIOSS will develop the projects and provide all engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) and operation services to an array of clients. Greenwood Energy will finance construction and own the projects once completed. Once commissioned, electricity from the solar systems will be sold through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) for clients looking to purchase electricity.
Mexico has set a 35 percent by 2024 non-fossil fuel power supply target.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape