$500M Invested in Mexico Distributed Solar
Greenwood Energy is the North and Latin American clean energy division of the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group comprising 30 subsidiaries operating across five continents. ILIOSS is a Mexican renewable energy developer with more than 100 projects currently under development in 19 states of Mexico.
Under the partnership, ILIOSS will develop the projects and provide all engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) and operation services to an array of clients. Greenwood Energy will finance construction and own the projects once completed. Once commissioned, electricity from the solar systems will be sold through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) for clients looking to purchase electricity.
Mexico has set a 35 percent by 2024 non-fossil fuel power supply target.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies