$500M Invested in Mexico Distributed Solar
Greenwood Energy is the North and Latin American clean energy division of the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group comprising 30 subsidiaries operating across five continents. ILIOSS is a Mexican renewable energy developer with more than 100 projects currently under development in 19 states of Mexico.
Under the partnership, ILIOSS will develop the projects and provide all engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) and operation services to an array of clients. Greenwood Energy will finance construction and own the projects once completed. Once commissioned, electricity from the solar systems will be sold through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) for clients looking to purchase electricity.
Mexico has set a 35 percent by 2024 non-fossil fuel power supply target.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Combined Heat and Power
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year