$500M Invested in Mexico Distributed Solar
Greenwood Energy is the North and Latin American clean energy division of the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group comprising 30 subsidiaries operating across five continents. ILIOSS is a Mexican renewable energy developer with more than 100 projects currently under development in 19 states of Mexico.
Under the partnership, ILIOSS will develop the projects and provide all engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) and operation services to an array of clients. Greenwood Energy will finance construction and own the projects once completed. Once commissioned, electricity from the solar systems will be sold through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) for clients looking to purchase electricity.
Mexico has set a 35 percent by 2024 non-fossil fuel power supply target.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds