6 Steps to Lighting Retrofits
Energy-efficient lighting manufacturer Precision Paragon says it can take more work to perform a truly comprehensive lighting retrofit, but the potential energy and cost savings are worth it.
Precision Paragon’s paper “6 Steps to Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit” outlines the retrofit process as follows:
1) One-for-One Replacement; 2)Comprehensive Layout and Specifications; 3) Adding Automatic Lighting Controls; 4) Outdoor Lighting; 5) Specialty Lighting; and 6) Rebates and Incentives.
By following all the steps in the guide and performing a truly comprehensive retrofit, it’s possible that a facility could more than double its energy savings when compared to performing a simple one-for-one retrofit, says Precision Paragon.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- There’s Money in the Trash