6 Steps to Lighting Retrofits
Energy-efficient lighting manufacturer Precision Paragon says it can take more work to perform a truly comprehensive lighting retrofit, but the potential energy and cost savings are worth it.
Precision Paragon’s paper “6 Steps to Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit” outlines the retrofit process as follows:
1) One-for-One Replacement; 2)Comprehensive Layout and Specifications; 3) Adding Automatic Lighting Controls; 4) Outdoor Lighting; 5) Specialty Lighting; and 6) Rebates and Incentives.
By following all the steps in the guide and performing a truly comprehensive retrofit, it’s possible that a facility could more than double its energy savings when compared to performing a simple one-for-one retrofit, says Precision Paragon.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide