6 Steps to Lighting Retrofits
Energy-efficient lighting manufacturer Precision Paragon says it can take more work to perform a truly comprehensive lighting retrofit, but the potential energy and cost savings are worth it.
Precision Paragon’s paper “6 Steps to Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit” outlines the retrofit process as follows:
1) One-for-One Replacement; 2)Comprehensive Layout and Specifications; 3) Adding Automatic Lighting Controls; 4) Outdoor Lighting; 5) Specialty Lighting; and 6) Rebates and Incentives.
By following all the steps in the guide and performing a truly comprehensive retrofit, it’s possible that a facility could more than double its energy savings when compared to performing a simple one-for-one retrofit, says Precision Paragon.
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement