6,000 Users Take Advantage of Free Energy Management Platform
Since Noesis Energy completed the beta test of its energy management website in July 2012, more than 6,000 energy and facility professionals have created free accounts on the Noesis platform, and have uploaded over 20,000 total facilities representing more than one billion square feet.
Noesis Energy provides a free website where energy and facility professionals can use basic tools to track and report on energy performance and costs. The free cloud-based energy management platform serves commercial, industrial and institutional markets and is used by virtually all participants in the energy value chain, from facility and energy managers to energy consultants and energy retailers.
The site provides energy analysis, benchmarking and reporting tools for tracking energy performance. In addition to the tools, Noesis also offers a range of educational videos, webinars and other resources, and an online community where energy and facility professionals can ask and answer questions, write blogs, and discuss energy-related topics.
In addition to the free site, Noesis sells its Noesis Data Service (NDS) product to end users who need help collecting and reporting on their energy data. NDS helps download and organize energy usage and cost data by connecting online to more than 600 US and Canadian utilities.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Insider Knowledge