6,000 Users Take Advantage of Free Energy Management Platform
Since Noesis Energy completed the beta test of its energy management website in July 2012, more than 6,000 energy and facility professionals have created free accounts on the Noesis platform, and have uploaded over 20,000 total facilities representing more than one billion square feet.
Noesis Energy provides a free website where energy and facility professionals can use basic tools to track and report on energy performance and costs. The free cloud-based energy management platform serves commercial, industrial and institutional markets and is used by virtually all participants in the energy value chain, from facility and energy managers to energy consultants and energy retailers.
The site provides energy analysis, benchmarking and reporting tools for tracking energy performance. In addition to the tools, Noesis also offers a range of educational videos, webinars and other resources, and an online community where energy and facility professionals can ask and answer questions, write blogs, and discuss energy-related topics.
In addition to the free site, Noesis sells its Noesis Data Service (NDS) product to end users who need help collecting and reporting on their energy data. NDS helps download and organize energy usage and cost data by connecting online to more than 600 US and Canadian utilities.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management