Catholic University of America Installs DC’s Largest PV System
The Catholic University of America dedicated the largest solar PV system in the District of Columbia, an array with more than 2,600 panels generating more than 830,000 kWh of electricity a year.
The solar energy system, which was installed by Standard Solar of Rockville, Maryland, includes a canopy of 714 panels over more than 70 parking spaces. The PV system is owned and operated by Washington Gas Energy Systems as part of a 20-year power purchasing agreement with Catholic University.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards