ABB Offers Free Trial of Power Distribution Software for Data Centers
ABB released another free trial version of its Decathlon for Data Centers software.
The trial version – Preview for Power Distribution – can monitor up to 50 Cyberex Remote Power Panels and ABB’s online three-phase uninterruptable power supply (UPS) units, while the full version of Decathlon for Data Centers can monitor thousands of these devices.
Decathlon for Data Centers Preview trial software is designed to provide hands-on experience with a specific feature of Decathlon, the data center infrastructure management (DCIM) system.
Like the full version, Preview for Power Distribution displays the data in ready-made dashboards, such as RPP monitoring (per panel and branch circuit); power current indication (kW, kVA, power factor and total harmonic distortion); over-limit condition state indicators; UPS power flow diagram with power, voltage and current indication; and battery string and cell power indication.
Preview for Power Distribution is the second in a series of free trial downloads. ABB released Preview for Power Meters earlier this year.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards