ABB Offers Free Trial of Power Distribution Software for Data Centers
ABB released another free trial version of its Decathlon for Data Centers software.
The trial version – Preview for Power Distribution – can monitor up to 50 Cyberex Remote Power Panels and ABB’s online three-phase uninterruptable power supply (UPS) units, while the full version of Decathlon for Data Centers can monitor thousands of these devices.
Decathlon for Data Centers Preview trial software is designed to provide hands-on experience with a specific feature of Decathlon, the data center infrastructure management (DCIM) system.
Like the full version, Preview for Power Distribution displays the data in ready-made dashboards, such as RPP monitoring (per panel and branch circuit); power current indication (kW, kVA, power factor and total harmonic distortion); over-limit condition state indicators; UPS power flow diagram with power, voltage and current indication; and battery string and cell power indication.
Preview for Power Distribution is the second in a series of free trial downloads. ABB released Preview for Power Meters earlier this year.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape