ABB Offers Free Trial of Power Distribution Software for Data Centers
ABB released another free trial version of its Decathlon for Data Centers software.
The trial version – Preview for Power Distribution – can monitor up to 50 Cyberex Remote Power Panels and ABB’s online three-phase uninterruptable power supply (UPS) units, while the full version of Decathlon for Data Centers can monitor thousands of these devices.
Decathlon for Data Centers Preview trial software is designed to provide hands-on experience with a specific feature of Decathlon, the data center infrastructure management (DCIM) system.
Like the full version, Preview for Power Distribution displays the data in ready-made dashboards, such as RPP monitoring (per panel and branch circuit); power current indication (kW, kVA, power factor and total harmonic distortion); over-limit condition state indicators; UPS power flow diagram with power, voltage and current indication; and battery string and cell power indication.
Preview for Power Distribution is the second in a series of free trial downloads. ABB released Preview for Power Meters earlier this year.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide