ABB Offers Free Trial of Power Distribution Software for Data Centers
ABB released another free trial version of its Decathlon for Data Centers software.
The trial version – Preview for Power Distribution – can monitor up to 50 Cyberex Remote Power Panels and ABB’s online three-phase uninterruptable power supply (UPS) units, while the full version of Decathlon for Data Centers can monitor thousands of these devices.
Decathlon for Data Centers Preview trial software is designed to provide hands-on experience with a specific feature of Decathlon, the data center infrastructure management (DCIM) system.
Like the full version, Preview for Power Distribution displays the data in ready-made dashboards, such as RPP monitoring (per panel and branch circuit); power current indication (kW, kVA, power factor and total harmonic distortion); over-limit condition state indicators; UPS power flow diagram with power, voltage and current indication; and battery string and cell power indication.
Preview for Power Distribution is the second in a series of free trial downloads. ABB released Preview for Power Meters earlier this year.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management