ABM Buys Alpha Mechanical Service
ABM Building Services has acquired the service assets of Alpha Mechanical, a provider of HVAC service, energy solutions, building controls, plumbing service and process piping in commercial, life science, education, military and municipal government buildings. Alpha Mechanical is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
ABM says it has a large number of existing clients in the surrounding San Diego area and adding in-house specialists that deliver HVAC, energy solutions, and other technical services will enhance its services.
Alpha Mechanical’s design and build construction business, which has been its core business since its inception in 1991, will continue to operate independently as Alpha Mechanical. The service, energy efficiency and controls business will now become part of ABM’s national contractor network.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ Security
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management