ABM Buys Alpha Mechanical Service
ABM Building Services has acquired the service assets of Alpha Mechanical, a provider of HVAC service, energy solutions, building controls, plumbing service and process piping in commercial, life science, education, military and municipal government buildings. Alpha Mechanical is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
ABM says it has a large number of existing clients in the surrounding San Diego area and adding in-house specialists that deliver HVAC, energy solutions, and other technical services will enhance its services.
Alpha Mechanical’s design and build construction business, which has been its core business since its inception in 1991, will continue to operate independently as Alpha Mechanical. The service, energy efficiency and controls business will now become part of ABM’s national contractor network.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management