ABM Buys Alpha Mechanical Service
ABM Building Services has acquired the service assets of Alpha Mechanical, a provider of HVAC service, energy solutions, building controls, plumbing service and process piping in commercial, life science, education, military and municipal government buildings. Alpha Mechanical is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
ABM says it has a large number of existing clients in the surrounding San Diego area and adding in-house specialists that deliver HVAC, energy solutions, and other technical services will enhance its services.
Alpha Mechanical’s design and build construction business, which has been its core business since its inception in 1991, will continue to operate independently as Alpha Mechanical. The service, energy efficiency and controls business will now become part of ABM’s national contractor network.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement