ABM Buys Alpha Mechanical Service
ABM Building Services has acquired the service assets of Alpha Mechanical, a provider of HVAC service, energy solutions, building controls, plumbing service and process piping in commercial, life science, education, military and municipal government buildings. Alpha Mechanical is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
ABM says it has a large number of existing clients in the surrounding San Diego area and adding in-house specialists that deliver HVAC, energy solutions, and other technical services will enhance its services.
Alpha Mechanical’s design and build construction business, which has been its core business since its inception in 1991, will continue to operate independently as Alpha Mechanical. The service, energy efficiency and controls business will now become part of ABM’s national contractor network.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Combined Heat and Power
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- The Sustainable Edge™