ABM Buys HVAC Firm
ABM’s Building & Energy Solutions Group has purchased CTS Services/Facility Support Services, providers of HVAC and other energy services for government, commercial and industrial buildings. CTS Services/Facility Support Services is headquartered in Beltsville, Maryland, and maintains operations in Texas and West Virginia, in addition to the greater DC and Baltimore areas. The transaction was completed on May 1, 2015. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Steve Wells, president of CTS Services/Facility Support Services, will maintain his current role and have responsibility for the operation of the business.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers