ABM Wins Energy Savings Contract with Colquitt County Schools
ABM has been selected by Colquitt County Schools in Moultrie, Ga., to implement district-wide, comprehensive infrastructure improvements through ABM’s Bundled Energy Solutions program.
ABM will provide energy efficiency upgrades and facility enhancements to all 14 schools within the county.
The project, scheduled to be completed in June, 2016, is estimated to save $19 million in energy and operating costs over a 15-year period.
The upgrades will include replacing over 50 percent of the school district’s HVAC equipment and installing centralized building controls with remote capabilities. In addition, other building enhancements will include lighting upgrades, building envelope improvements, power management, transformer upgrades, refrigeration optimization and utilization of water conservation methods.
Overall, the project will generate more than $100,000 a year in general fund relief without any upfront costs and supply critical mechanical upgrades to the schools within the district.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement