AC Kinetics Releases VSD Motor Control Software
AC Kinetics, a developer of energy efficient motion-control and vibration reduction technology for motors, has released a modular software library for variable speed drives (VSDs) to enable a reduction in the energy used by AC induction motors.
AC Kinetics developed several algorithms for electric motor control that reduce energy consumption in large motors, averaging 10 percent across a range of applications, says the company.
The software library now available from AC Kinetics enables drives to dynamically adapt to any application, eliminating wasted energy. The software library as an application programming interface (API) makes the AC Kinetics technology compatible with existing drive hardware.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement