AC Kinetics Releases VSD Motor Control Software
AC Kinetics, a developer of energy efficient motion-control and vibration reduction technology for motors, has released a modular software library for variable speed drives (VSDs) to enable a reduction in the energy used by AC induction motors.
AC Kinetics developed several algorithms for electric motor control that reduce energy consumption in large motors, averaging 10 percent across a range of applications, says the company.
The software library now available from AC Kinetics enables drives to dynamically adapt to any application, eliminating wasted energy. The software library as an application programming interface (API) makes the AC Kinetics technology compatible with existing drive hardware.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings