Accenture Acquires Energy Procurement Company
Accenture has agreed to acquire EnergyQuote JHA, a Pan-European energy management and procurement services provider. The acquisition will bolster Accenture’s energy procurement capabilities in Europe and enhance its ability to deliver energy management as-a-service to clients. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, and the acquisition is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Headquartered in London, EnergyQuote JHA provides services including energy procurement, risk management and strategy development, forecasting, energy contract management, portfolio management, carbon emissions reduction and utility bill management to clients in more than 22 European countries.
“Clients are increasingly seeking a single provider of energy procurement and management services that can address the full spectrum of needs – from reducing demand and risk to improving pricing and payment accuracy – across all geographies,” said Mike Salvino, group chief executive, Accenture Operations.
EnergyQuote JHA’s 279 employees from offices across Europe including the UK and Romania, as well as India, are expected to join Accenture at the completion of the transaction.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash