Accenture, Siemens Form Smart Grid JV
Accenture and Siemens have formed a joint venture company called OMNETRIC Group, which will bring together Siemens’ smart grid products with Accenture’s technology consulting and systems integration.
The JV will provide utilities with smart grid services focused on data management and systems integration to improve energy efficiency and grid operations.
OMNETRIC Group is headquartered in Munich. Accenture and Siemens have named Maikel van Verseveld, formerly managing director of Accenture Smart Grid Services in Europe, Africa and Latin America, as the chief executive officer of OMNETRIC Group.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology