Access Fixtures Expands Parking Garage Lighting Options
Lighting distributor Access Fixtures is expanding its line of parking garage lighting. The new luminaires use LG LED modules, Cree LEDs or Osram Sylvania induction components. Employing long life lighting components and options like dimming, step-down dimming, occupancy sensors, and photocells for daylight harvesting, these new luminaires reduce energy use and maintenance costs.
Access Fixtures says it spoke with parking garage owners and managers across the country to add products that met their specific requirements. The big concerns were durability, safety, vandalism, energy savings and maintenance reduction.
The added fixtures are rated for 50,000 to 100,000 hours. Access Fixtures says the line includes everything from a basic low-cost LED vapor proof linear style fixture to LED luminaires in an all cast aluminum housing with options such as an occupancy sensor, daylight harvesting, and battery back-up.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles