Acclaim Introduces LED Driver
Acclaim Lighting has introduced the AL Driver 400, a multi-protocol 400 watt driver aimed at low-voltage LEDs.
The company says that the input control protocols are DMX, RDM, 0-10V and DALI. The device also has six pin terminals for PWM outputs. The AL Driver 400 supports input voltage between 100 and 277 VAC and has outputs of 12 DC and 24 VDC. It is housed in aluminum and operates in temperatures between 14 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit. Its dimensions are 13.38 inches by 9 inches by 3.14 inches. An internal preset program is offered as an option.
Choosing the optimal LED is very important. There are several layers to the goal of buying the LED that is safe and optimized for the job at hand. Testing, assessment and categorization of LEDs seems to be a mix of rules and regulations and less formal best practices. Energy Manager Today recently took a look at some of the key issues.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management