Active Power Introduces the CleanSource 275XT UPS
Active Power has introduced the CleanSource 275XT UPS uninterruptible power supply.
The company says that the new device increases the runtime of its flywheel technology by 78 percent compared to its current system, the CleanSource 300 UPS. It spins the flywheel rotor faster to increase runtime to one minute at typical industry loading levels, the company says. It is a three-phase device. It is available in from 380V to 480V and rated to 275 kVA.
The press release says that the 275XT will be shipped during the fourth quarter and that options will become available during the first half of next year.
Last year, Active Power introduced an Extended Runtime option for its CleanSource HD UPS.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation