ActiveLED Adds LED Control
The LightSpace Manager Vacancy Switch controls LED lighting in a variety of business settings, according to ActiveLED.
It is a single zone, low-voltage control switch that designed to ease compliance with ASHRAE 90.1, IECC and Title 24.
The release explains that California and other states have heavily mandated codes, including benchmarks for commercial building energy efficiency. The LightSpace Manager Vacancy Switch can help satisfy these requirements with features including manual on/auto off vacancy motion control, user-set digital dimming levels and remote control via built-in infrared receiver, the company says.
The LightSpace Manager Vacancy Switch is an integral component of the LightSpace Lighting control System, which controls a single fixture, multiple zones or an entire building through a variety of sensors.
Last month, EnOcean product marketing director Matthias Kassner posted a column highlighting the importance of personal control of LEDs. He wrote that control mechanisms add to LEDs value and enables them to more easily comply with regulatory requirements.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future