Acuity Boosts Outdoor LED Selection
Acuity Brands has added the D-Series LED Wall luminaires to the D-Series family from Lithonia Lighting.
Contemporary design combined with two sizes, three power packages and six photometric distribution options help create a custom lighting solution suitable for most outdoor lighting applications.
These LED luminaires deliver more than 75 percent in energy savings over traditional metal halide, and have an expected service life of 100,000 hours or more than 20 years of nighttime use, according to Acuity.
The D-Series LED Wall luminaires are highly configurable and include options such as a motion sensor for bi-level dimming, a diffused lens that softens light and an emergency battery back-up for emergency egress lighting.
The D-Series LED Wall luminaire Size 1 is designed for mounting heights between 8 and 20 feet. It delivers lumen packages of 950 to 6,100 lumens and is suitable for replacing 50 to 250 watt metal halide luminaires. The D-Series LED Wall luminaire Size 2 is ideal for mounting heights between 15 and 30 feet and offers lumen packages of 2,000 to 9,500 lumens. It is suitable for replacing 175 to 400 watt metal halide luminaires. The Size 2 is ROAM system capable for wireless control and monitoring.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room