Acuity Boosts Outdoor LED Selection
Acuity Brands has added the D-Series LED Wall luminaires to the D-Series family from Lithonia Lighting.
Contemporary design combined with two sizes, three power packages and six photometric distribution options help create a custom lighting solution suitable for most outdoor lighting applications.
These LED luminaires deliver more than 75 percent in energy savings over traditional metal halide, and have an expected service life of 100,000 hours or more than 20 years of nighttime use, according to Acuity.
The D-Series LED Wall luminaires are highly configurable and include options such as a motion sensor for bi-level dimming, a diffused lens that softens light and an emergency battery back-up for emergency egress lighting.
The D-Series LED Wall luminaire Size 1 is designed for mounting heights between 8 and 20 feet. It delivers lumen packages of 950 to 6,100 lumens and is suitable for replacing 50 to 250 watt metal halide luminaires. The D-Series LED Wall luminaire Size 2 is ideal for mounting heights between 15 and 30 feet and offers lumen packages of 2,000 to 9,500 lumens. It is suitable for replacing 175 to 400 watt metal halide luminaires. The Size 2 is ROAM system capable for wireless control and monitoring.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement