Acuity Boosts Outdoor LED Selection
Acuity Brands has added the D-Series LED Wall luminaires to the D-Series family from Lithonia Lighting.
Contemporary design combined with two sizes, three power packages and six photometric distribution options help create a custom lighting solution suitable for most outdoor lighting applications.
These LED luminaires deliver more than 75 percent in energy savings over traditional metal halide, and have an expected service life of 100,000 hours or more than 20 years of nighttime use, according to Acuity.
The D-Series LED Wall luminaires are highly configurable and include options such as a motion sensor for bi-level dimming, a diffused lens that softens light and an emergency battery back-up for emergency egress lighting.
The D-Series LED Wall luminaire Size 1 is designed for mounting heights between 8 and 20 feet. It delivers lumen packages of 950 to 6,100 lumens and is suitable for replacing 50 to 250 watt metal halide luminaires. The D-Series LED Wall luminaire Size 2 is ideal for mounting heights between 15 and 30 feet and offers lumen packages of 2,000 to 9,500 lumens. It is suitable for replacing 175 to 400 watt metal halide luminaires. The Size 2 is ROAM system capable for wireless control and monitoring.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing