Acuity Converts Downlights to LED
Acuity Brands introduced the RV Series retrofit commercial LED downlight from Lithonia Lighting, which allows RV Series LED downlights to be installed into existing mounting pans, requiring five minutes or less to install each fixture, says Acuity Brands.
The retrofit LED downlight is designed with mounting hardware that simultaneously retains and centers the fixture into existing mounting pans, allowing replacement of 8-inch apertures. It features a one-piece housing and one-piece reflector for replacing traditional source commercial downlights during lighting renovations and upgrades.
RV Series LED downlights use common line voltage dimmers, allowing dimming capability without pulling additional wires to the fixtures. It features a 50,000 hour expected service life, with a projected 10-year, maintenance-free operation.
The retrofit LED downlight series feature a color-rendering index of more than 83 and are available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures. The retrofit LED downlights are Energy Star listed and qualify for utility incentives.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing