Acuity Converts Downlights to LED
Acuity Brands introduced the RV Series retrofit commercial LED downlight from Lithonia Lighting, which allows RV Series LED downlights to be installed into existing mounting pans, requiring five minutes or less to install each fixture, says Acuity Brands.
The retrofit LED downlight is designed with mounting hardware that simultaneously retains and centers the fixture into existing mounting pans, allowing replacement of 8-inch apertures. It features a one-piece housing and one-piece reflector for replacing traditional source commercial downlights during lighting renovations and upgrades.
RV Series LED downlights use common line voltage dimmers, allowing dimming capability without pulling additional wires to the fixtures. It features a 50,000 hour expected service life, with a projected 10-year, maintenance-free operation.
The retrofit LED downlight series feature a color-rendering index of more than 83 and are available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures. The retrofit LED downlights are Energy Star listed and qualify for utility incentives.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement