Acuity Converts Downlights to LED
Acuity Brands introduced the RV Series retrofit commercial LED downlight from Lithonia Lighting, which allows RV Series LED downlights to be installed into existing mounting pans, requiring five minutes or less to install each fixture, says Acuity Brands.
The retrofit LED downlight is designed with mounting hardware that simultaneously retains and centers the fixture into existing mounting pans, allowing replacement of 8-inch apertures. It features a one-piece housing and one-piece reflector for replacing traditional source commercial downlights during lighting renovations and upgrades.
RV Series LED downlights use common line voltage dimmers, allowing dimming capability without pulling additional wires to the fixtures. It features a 50,000 hour expected service life, with a projected 10-year, maintenance-free operation.
The retrofit LED downlight series feature a color-rendering index of more than 83 and are available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures. The retrofit LED downlights are Energy Star listed and qualify for utility incentives.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies