Acuity LED Floodlights Illuminate Castle; Rambus Expands LED Portfolio
The Castle Museum in Saginaw, Mich., is now illuminated with 19 Lithonia Lighting D-Series LED Flood Luminaires from Acuity Brands.
The newly installed LED floodlights at the 40,000-square-foot facility consume less than 780 watts.
D-Series LED flood luminaires distribute light to a target area using a choice of seven different optics. While the D-Series LED Flood Luminaire, Size 1, was used for this application, Lithonia Lighting has two larger sizes of the D-Series LED floodlights that deliver up to 12,500 lumens.
D-Series LED Flood Luminaire, Size 1, delivers up to 3,675 lumens and has an expected service life of more than 20 years. The floodlights offer energy savings of approximately 80 percent versus comparable metal halide luminaries.
In other LED news, Rambus has expanded its LED bulb product portfolio to include both PAR30 and BR30 bulbs. Like the previously introduced Rambus A19 bulb, the two new products are built on the company’s MicroLens optical technology for energy efficiency and broad dimmer compatibility. The new Rambus PAR30 (65-watt equivalent) and BR30 (75-watt equivalent) LED bulbs are designed to address the energy efficiency, reduced glare and lighting experience needs of consumers, property managers, retailers, lighting designers, and specifiers across a wide range of indoor and outdoor lighting applications. Both the Rambus PAR30 and BR30 LED bulbs exceed lumen output specified by Energy Star.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room