Acuity LED Floodlights Illuminate Castle; Rambus Expands LED Portfolio
The Castle Museum in Saginaw, Mich., is now illuminated with 19 Lithonia Lighting D-Series LED Flood Luminaires from Acuity Brands.
The newly installed LED floodlights at the 40,000-square-foot facility consume less than 780 watts.
D-Series LED flood luminaires distribute light to a target area using a choice of seven different optics. While the D-Series LED Flood Luminaire, Size 1, was used for this application, Lithonia Lighting has two larger sizes of the D-Series LED floodlights that deliver up to 12,500 lumens.
D-Series LED Flood Luminaire, Size 1, delivers up to 3,675 lumens and has an expected service life of more than 20 years. The floodlights offer energy savings of approximately 80 percent versus comparable metal halide luminaries.
In other LED news, Rambus has expanded its LED bulb product portfolio to include both PAR30 and BR30 bulbs. Like the previously introduced Rambus A19 bulb, the two new products are built on the company’s MicroLens optical technology for energy efficiency and broad dimmer compatibility. The new Rambus PAR30 (65-watt equivalent) and BR30 (75-watt equivalent) LED bulbs are designed to address the energy efficiency, reduced glare and lighting experience needs of consumers, property managers, retailers, lighting designers, and specifiers across a wide range of indoor and outdoor lighting applications. Both the Rambus PAR30 and BR30 LED bulbs exceed lumen output specified by Energy Star.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management