Acumen Energy Saves 8.8M kWh for a Business Customer
Energy management firm Acumen Energy Solutions has earned Platinum Trade Ally Status from Ameren Missouri’s ActOnEnergy BizSavers program.
The honor from the utility recognizes companies that help customers achieve reductions in energy consumption totaling an amount greater than 5 million kWh or to companies that conduct more than 50 energy efficiency projects. Acumen Energy Solutions received the award after completing its most recent project in the utility’s program, helping a single customer save 8,820,779 kWh in energy consumption through an audit and retrofit.
Ameren Missouri’s ActOnEnergy BizSavers program helps electric business customers identify and, in some cases, implement energy efficiency projects while applying for cash incentives to help offset costs. The program provides these incentives for almost any cost-effective energy efficiency upgrade.
Trade allies like Acumen Energy Solutions are supporting ActOnEnergy BizSavers in achieving its energy savings goal of reducing consumption among business customers by 800 million kWh by the end of 2015.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies