Acumen Energy Saves 8.8M kWh for a Business Customer
Energy management firm Acumen Energy Solutions has earned Platinum Trade Ally Status from Ameren Missouri’s ActOnEnergy BizSavers program.
The honor from the utility recognizes companies that help customers achieve reductions in energy consumption totaling an amount greater than 5 million kWh or to companies that conduct more than 50 energy efficiency projects. Acumen Energy Solutions received the award after completing its most recent project in the utility’s program, helping a single customer save 8,820,779 kWh in energy consumption through an audit and retrofit.
Ameren Missouri’s ActOnEnergy BizSavers program helps electric business customers identify and, in some cases, implement energy efficiency projects while applying for cash incentives to help offset costs. The program provides these incentives for almost any cost-effective energy efficiency upgrade.
Trade allies like Acumen Energy Solutions are supporting ActOnEnergy BizSavers in achieving its energy savings goal of reducing consumption among business customers by 800 million kWh by the end of 2015.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement