Acumen Energy Saves 8.8M kWh for a Business Customer
Energy management firm Acumen Energy Solutions has earned Platinum Trade Ally Status from Ameren Missouri’s ActOnEnergy BizSavers program.
The honor from the utility recognizes companies that help customers achieve reductions in energy consumption totaling an amount greater than 5 million kWh or to companies that conduct more than 50 energy efficiency projects. Acumen Energy Solutions received the award after completing its most recent project in the utility’s program, helping a single customer save 8,820,779 kWh in energy consumption through an audit and retrofit.
Ameren Missouri’s ActOnEnergy BizSavers program helps electric business customers identify and, in some cases, implement energy efficiency projects while applying for cash incentives to help offset costs. The program provides these incentives for almost any cost-effective energy efficiency upgrade.
Trade allies like Acumen Energy Solutions are supporting ActOnEnergy BizSavers in achieving its energy savings goal of reducing consumption among business customers by 800 million kWh by the end of 2015.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology