ADATA Launches High-Efficiency LED Lighting in HK
ADATA Lighting will unveil high efficiency T8 LED tubes and bulbs, high color rendering index (CRI) Linear Lights, MR16 lights, advanced LED ceiling lights with remote motion sensing technology, and modular outdoor lighting at the Hong Kong International Lighting Fair.
The ADATA Linear Light LED with CRI 95 and the MR16 (CRI 90) provide natural, vivid and sun-like lighting without the eye-irritating aspects of traditional lighting.
T8 LED tubes and bulbs reach luminosity of 160 lumens per watt and 130 lumens per watt, respectively. Their efficient power usage enables significant cost reductions for commercial users.
The AURA RGB bulb uses low-power Bluetooth transmission to give users remote control of up to 64 separate bulbs with no additional networking hardware needed. Through an ADATA smartphone app, users can control AURA bulbs from a host of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. ADATA ceiling lights feature infrared motion sensing. Rated for 13W and a color temperature of 6,000K, users can control these ceiling using simple hand waves.
ADATA’s modular outdoor lighting products employ high-grade optics, one-piece construction, efficient cooling for non-stop operation and wide temperature tolerance. ADATA outdoor LED lighting products are waterproof and tested to IP65 standards for reliable operation in wet environments.
When planning an LED replacement project, consider when and where to install the lights and include lighting controls to save even more money.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds