Adhesive Manufacturer Attains ISO 50001
ATP, a German manufacturer of solvent-free adhesive products, has achieved ISO 50001 for its energy management system, which it began implementing two years ago.
The company had already received ISO 14001 accreditation in 2004 for its environmental management system.
ATP says its ultimate goal was to operate a comprehensive environmental protection policy together with an energy management system, which is optimized economically and which creates a safe working environment.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection