ADR Firm Gains $7M in New Funding
Regen Energy, developer of electrical load management and automated demand response (ADR) technologies, raised $7 million in a Series B investment round. The round was led by an unnamed international energy company and included participation from existing investors NGEN Partners and the BDC Venture Capital Energy/Cleantech Fund.
Regen says its partnerships include HVAC OEMs, demand response load aggregators and system integrators, as well as direct national accounts in the commercial and industrial space. The company plans to use the new funding to increase its marketing, sales and support infrastructure.
Regen’s Swarm Energy Management is a fully compliant OpenADR 2.0 solution.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement