ADR Firm Gains $7M in New Funding
Regen Energy, developer of electrical load management and automated demand response (ADR) technologies, raised $7 million in a Series B investment round. The round was led by an unnamed international energy company and included participation from existing investors NGEN Partners and the BDC Venture Capital Energy/Cleantech Fund.
Regen says its partnerships include HVAC OEMs, demand response load aggregators and system integrators, as well as direct national accounts in the commercial and industrial space. The company plans to use the new funding to increase its marketing, sales and support infrastructure.
Regen’s Swarm Energy Management is a fully compliant OpenADR 2.0 solution.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement