ADR Firm Gains $7M in New Funding
Regen Energy, developer of electrical load management and automated demand response (ADR) technologies, raised $7 million in a Series B investment round. The round was led by an unnamed international energy company and included participation from existing investors NGEN Partners and the BDC Venture Capital Energy/Cleantech Fund.
Regen says its partnerships include HVAC OEMs, demand response load aggregators and system integrators, as well as direct national accounts in the commercial and industrial space. The company plans to use the new funding to increase its marketing, sales and support infrastructure.
Regen’s Swarm Energy Management is a fully compliant OpenADR 2.0 solution.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room