ADR Firm Gains $7M in New Funding
Regen Energy, developer of electrical load management and automated demand response (ADR) technologies, raised $7 million in a Series B investment round. The round was led by an unnamed international energy company and included participation from existing investors NGEN Partners and the BDC Venture Capital Energy/Cleantech Fund.
Regen says its partnerships include HVAC OEMs, demand response load aggregators and system integrators, as well as direct national accounts in the commercial and industrial space. The company plans to use the new funding to increase its marketing, sales and support infrastructure.
Regen’s Swarm Energy Management is a fully compliant OpenADR 2.0 solution.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology