AEC Seals $50M Deal with TCE to Fund Retail Energy Provider Commissions
Advanced Energy Capital (AEC) announced on October 10 that it had sealed a deal with The Commission Exchange (TCE) to provide up to $50 million for retail energy provider commission financing.
Brooklyn, New York-based AEC is a specialty finance firm that serves the retail energy provider (REP) industry, among others. The Houston-based Commission Exchange ACCESS Program is tailored to serve the commission management needs of REPs and the indirect sales channels (brokers/agents) that serve deregulated power markets.
“AEC understands the current dynamics across the retail energy markets,” commented TCE CEO Brandon Ellett, adding, “There is huge demand for growth capital within the marketplace, and this fund, along with our innovative payment exchange, is one way of expanding on our commitment to empower the aggregator, broker, and consultant community with expanded options for how and when they are paid commissions.”
“The combination of The Commission Exchange’s platform and analytics expertise and its impressive track record in marketplace development, coupled with AEC’s credit and finance expertise, should make a significant impact on commission solutions in the retail energy sector,” said AEC Founding Co-Principal Jack Doueck.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution