AEC Seals $50M Deal with TCE to Fund Retail Energy Provider Commissions
Advanced Energy Capital (AEC) announced on October 10 that it had sealed a deal with The Commission Exchange (TCE) to provide up to $50 million for retail energy provider commission financing.
Brooklyn, New York-based AEC is a specialty finance firm that serves the retail energy provider (REP) industry, among others. The Houston-based Commission Exchange ACCESS Program is tailored to serve the commission management needs of REPs and the indirect sales channels (brokers/agents) that serve deregulated power markets.
“AEC understands the current dynamics across the retail energy markets,” commented TCE CEO Brandon Ellett, adding, “There is huge demand for growth capital within the marketplace, and this fund, along with our innovative payment exchange, is one way of expanding on our commitment to empower the aggregator, broker, and consultant community with expanded options for how and when they are paid commissions.”
“The combination of The Commission Exchange’s platform and analytics expertise and its impressive track record in marketplace development, coupled with AEC’s credit and finance expertise, should make a significant impact on commission solutions in the retail energy sector,” said AEC Founding Co-Principal Jack Doueck.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase