AEG Power’s Modular PV Inverter Targets Commercial Applications
AEG Power Solutions has a new modular photovoltaic (MPV) solar inverter line.
The three-phase, transformerless central inverters deliver efficiencies greater than 97 percent in a compact, lightweight package. The interters come in 10 models, built in units of 15 kW – from 15 kW to 150 kW – targeted for commercial installations.
The range of inverter sizes is aimed to more accurately match inverters to PV array requirements. The MPV inverter is typically half the footprint and half the weight of similar central inverters so it can be deployed on the roof or on the ground, and it fits through a standard door.
Inverter modules are turned on as needed to match the power required and, coupled with no transformer losses, yield the 97 percent or greater efficiencies. With a wide maximum power point tracking range and fast responses to dynamic changes in weather, the MPV inverter is designed to maximize energy production.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room