AET Introduces Solar Inverter Mounting Kit
Applied Energy Technologies (AET) has launched RAYPORT – I, a solar inverter mounting kit for string inverters.
According to AET, the RAYPORT – I addresses a growing need in the solar market for an inverter racking solution. The RAYPORT – I fits most string inverters on the market, can mount at a 15 or 30 degree tilt and can be used for rooftop and ground-mounted solar arrays. The 13 lb. mounting system is made of stainless steel and is corrosion resistant.
Photo courtesy of Applied Energy Technologies.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management