AET Introduces Solar Inverter Mounting Kit
Applied Energy Technologies (AET) has launched RAYPORT – I, a solar inverter mounting kit for string inverters.
According to AET, the RAYPORT – I addresses a growing need in the solar market for an inverter racking solution. The RAYPORT – I fits most string inverters on the market, can mount at a 15 or 30 degree tilt and can be used for rooftop and ground-mounted solar arrays. The 13 lb. mounting system is made of stainless steel and is corrosion resistant.
Photo courtesy of Applied Energy Technologies.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement