AET Introduces Solar Inverter Mounting Kit
Applied Energy Technologies (AET) has launched RAYPORT – I, a solar inverter mounting kit for string inverters.
According to AET, the RAYPORT – I addresses a growing need in the solar market for an inverter racking solution. The RAYPORT – I fits most string inverters on the market, can mount at a 15 or 30 degree tilt and can be used for rooftop and ground-mounted solar arrays. The 13 lb. mounting system is made of stainless steel and is corrosion resistant.
Photo courtesy of Applied Energy Technologies.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity