AET Introduces Solar Inverter Mounting Kit
Applied Energy Technologies (AET) has launched RAYPORT – I, a solar inverter mounting kit for string inverters.
According to AET, the RAYPORT – I addresses a growing need in the solar market for an inverter racking solution. The RAYPORT – I fits most string inverters on the market, can mount at a 15 or 30 degree tilt and can be used for rooftop and ground-mounted solar arrays. The 13 lb. mounting system is made of stainless steel and is corrosion resistant.
Photo courtesy of Applied Energy Technologies.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management