Air Innovations Introduces Specialty HVAC System
Air Innovations has added a vertical HVAC system to its lineup. The VPACK Specialty HVAC is aimed at low-temperature air conditioning applications in places where horizontal space is limited or where a vertical system works best. Examples of venues for the VPACK Specialty HVAC are computer/server rooms, grow rooms, fur storage rooms and long-term storage rooms.
The VPACK Specialty HVAC is available in ½-ton and 1-ton cooling capacities. Both versions offer remote user interface controls, bolt-on humidification and a water-cooling option. It is aimed at installation in narrow spaces demanding a unit with a small footprint. The VPACK Specialty HVAC conforms to UL and CSA standards.
Last month, Mitsubishi Electric Automation introduced the F800 Series variable frequency drive for precise motor speed control. The system aims to improve the efficiency of air moving through an HVAC system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year