Airtron Canada Wins HVAC Service Contract for 600 Government Buildings
Airtron Canada was selected to perform heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and Building Automation Systems (BAS) maintenance services for more than 600 Ontario government buildings. That translates into 21 million square feet of facilities in buildings like laboratories, office buildings, correctional facilities and detention centers.
Airtron Canada will provide varying levels of HVAC and BAS service, including comprehensive maintenance, preventative maintenance and water treatment. The work will span the central, south and east regions of the Province of Ontario. The contract takes effect April 1, 2015.
The company will hire additional staff, including HVAC and BAS technicians, in the coming months.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash