Alarm Wins Excellence Award
Alarm.com, a technology provider for the connected home, won the Consumer Electronic Association’s (CEA) Mark of Excellence Award for its Geo-Services technology. Geo-Services improves smart thermostats by making automation completely effortless.
The Mark of Excellence Award for the energy efficiency product of the year was presented as part of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
While most smart thermostats guess about activity around the house by looking into one room, Alarm.com analyzes a variety of unique data to optimize energy management for efficiency and comfort. With Geo-Services, the user is in control and can opt-in by enrolling their smart phone. Now, whenever the user is away, the home can adjust to save energy and readjust to a comfortable temperature upon return.
Geo-Services also recognizes multiple smart phones so automations are made with the entire family in mind, and it’s integrated into the Alarm.com services platform to deliver custom security alerts and improved video monitoring through smarter automation.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year