Alarm Wins Excellence Award
Alarm.com, a technology provider for the connected home, won the Consumer Electronic Association’s (CEA) Mark of Excellence Award for its Geo-Services technology. Geo-Services improves smart thermostats by making automation completely effortless.
The Mark of Excellence Award for the energy efficiency product of the year was presented as part of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
While most smart thermostats guess about activity around the house by looking into one room, Alarm.com analyzes a variety of unique data to optimize energy management for efficiency and comfort. With Geo-Services, the user is in control and can opt-in by enrolling their smart phone. Now, whenever the user is away, the home can adjust to save energy and readjust to a comfortable temperature upon return.
Geo-Services also recognizes multiple smart phones so automations are made with the entire family in mind, and it’s integrated into the Alarm.com services platform to deliver custom security alerts and improved video monitoring through smarter automation.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing