Alarm Wins Excellence Award
Alarm.com, a technology provider for the connected home, won the Consumer Electronic Association’s (CEA) Mark of Excellence Award for its Geo-Services technology. Geo-Services improves smart thermostats by making automation completely effortless.
The Mark of Excellence Award for the energy efficiency product of the year was presented as part of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
While most smart thermostats guess about activity around the house by looking into one room, Alarm.com analyzes a variety of unique data to optimize energy management for efficiency and comfort. With Geo-Services, the user is in control and can opt-in by enrolling their smart phone. Now, whenever the user is away, the home can adjust to save energy and readjust to a comfortable temperature upon return.
Geo-Services also recognizes multiple smart phones so automations are made with the entire family in mind, and it’s integrated into the Alarm.com services platform to deliver custom security alerts and improved video monitoring through smarter automation.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management