Albuquerque Businesses Install Solar
Affordable Solar completed three commercial solar array systems for Albuquerque businesses.
The Center for BioScience, a business incubator, now has a 25.5 kW DC solar array, consisting of 126 Canadian Solar 245 watt panels, mounted on Albuquerque-made Unirac mounting equipment. In the first full year of operation, the system will save Center for BioScience $5,640.
Goodmans Interior Structures, an office furniture dealership, activated a 30 kW DC array, comprised of 100 Canadian Solar 285 watt panels on a Unirac roof-mount racking system. Its energy savings after year one will equal $9,571.
Autry Plaza, a multi-unit office building boasts a 30 kW DC solar array, consisting of 100 Canadian Solar 300 watt panels, also using Unirac roof-mount racking. The estimated savings after year one is $8,330.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash