Albuquerque Businesses Install Solar
Affordable Solar completed three commercial solar array systems for Albuquerque businesses.
The Center for BioScience, a business incubator, now has a 25.5 kW DC solar array, consisting of 126 Canadian Solar 245 watt panels, mounted on Albuquerque-made Unirac mounting equipment. In the first full year of operation, the system will save Center for BioScience $5,640.
Goodmans Interior Structures, an office furniture dealership, activated a 30 kW DC array, comprised of 100 Canadian Solar 285 watt panels on a Unirac roof-mount racking system. Its energy savings after year one will equal $9,571.
Autry Plaza, a multi-unit office building boasts a 30 kW DC solar array, consisting of 100 Canadian Solar 300 watt panels, also using Unirac roof-mount racking. The estimated savings after year one is $8,330.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement