Alerton Upgrades Compass Energy Software
Alerton, a business unit of Honeywell, has released an updated version of its Ascent Compass Software, which helps building operators to better manage their heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) energy consumption.
Compass was introduced in 2014. The latest Compass 1.2 software features an enhanced navigation tree that enables each user, or group of users, to tailor the building automation system to only present features pertaining to their work. The interface is simpler and reduces the number of steps required to complete a task.
Another feature is context-specific menus that provide relevant data and tasks wherever a user is within the system. This allows users to easily view, create and edit alarms or any system data points controlled by Ascent. Additional enhancements include updated graphic images, controls and views.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year