All About Savings Provides Energy Management for UK Businesses
UK commercial energy brokerage All About Savings has launched a new range of energy management products for businesses to help them manage their consumption and reduce their bills.
Products include Consumption Reporting which gives customers the power to reduce waste and cut costs, available to both half-hourly and non-half-hourly business energy users. Another service is free Market Intelligence on Energy Prices. All About Savings consistently monitors the energy markets to provide information on current pricing and predictions on future pricing. Its market intelligence reports are created to inform businesses on new trends emerging within the energy sector, which will allow companies to budget their consumption properly.
According to All About Savings, the UK has had the coldest March for over a hundred years, causing an increase in consumption, which has driven up the average bill for almost all companies by around 29 percent.
Business Electricity Prices, an online portal for businesses to compare electric costs across the UK, recently said that initiatives aimed at combating climate change have driven electrical rates for industrial customers in the UK and the EU up by 28 percent since 2003.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control