All About Savings Provides Energy Management for UK Businesses
UK commercial energy brokerage All About Savings has launched a new range of energy management products for businesses to help them manage their consumption and reduce their bills.
Products include Consumption Reporting which gives customers the power to reduce waste and cut costs, available to both half-hourly and non-half-hourly business energy users. Another service is free Market Intelligence on Energy Prices. All About Savings consistently monitors the energy markets to provide information on current pricing and predictions on future pricing. Its market intelligence reports are created to inform businesses on new trends emerging within the energy sector, which will allow companies to budget their consumption properly.
According to All About Savings, the UK has had the coldest March for over a hundred years, causing an increase in consumption, which has driven up the average bill for almost all companies by around 29 percent.
Business Electricity Prices, an online portal for businesses to compare electric costs across the UK, recently said that initiatives aimed at combating climate change have driven electrical rates for industrial customers in the UK and the EU up by 28 percent since 2003.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide