All About Savings Provides Energy Management for UK Businesses
UK commercial energy brokerage All About Savings has launched a new range of energy management products for businesses to help them manage their consumption and reduce their bills.
Products include Consumption Reporting which gives customers the power to reduce waste and cut costs, available to both half-hourly and non-half-hourly business energy users. Another service is free Market Intelligence on Energy Prices. All About Savings consistently monitors the energy markets to provide information on current pricing and predictions on future pricing. Its market intelligence reports are created to inform businesses on new trends emerging within the energy sector, which will allow companies to budget their consumption properly.
According to All About Savings, the UK has had the coldest March for over a hundred years, causing an increase in consumption, which has driven up the average bill for almost all companies by around 29 percent.
Business Electricity Prices, an online portal for businesses to compare electric costs across the UK, recently said that initiatives aimed at combating climate change have driven electrical rates for industrial customers in the UK and the EU up by 28 percent since 2003.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management