All About Savings Provides Energy Management for UK Businesses
UK commercial energy brokerage All About Savings has launched a new range of energy management products for businesses to help them manage their consumption and reduce their bills.
Products include Consumption Reporting which gives customers the power to reduce waste and cut costs, available to both half-hourly and non-half-hourly business energy users. Another service is free Market Intelligence on Energy Prices. All About Savings consistently monitors the energy markets to provide information on current pricing and predictions on future pricing. Its market intelligence reports are created to inform businesses on new trends emerging within the energy sector, which will allow companies to budget their consumption properly.
According to All About Savings, the UK has had the coldest March for over a hundred years, causing an increase in consumption, which has driven up the average bill for almost all companies by around 29 percent.
Business Electricity Prices, an online portal for businesses to compare electric costs across the UK, recently said that initiatives aimed at combating climate change have driven electrical rates for industrial customers in the UK and the EU up by 28 percent since 2003.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies