Alliance to Save Energy Aims to Double Global Energy Productivity by 2030
The Alliance to Save Energy launched the Global Alliance for Energy Productivity. The Global Alliance is modeled after Energy 2030, an Alliance to Save Energy initiative announced in February 2013 that is focused on doubling US energy productivity by 2030. The Global Alliance will take the conversation about energy productivity to a global audience, securing commitments from policymakers and corporate leaders to encourage productivity and enlisting them to encourage similar commitments from others.
The ultimate goal of the Global Alliance is to double the energy productivity of businesses, cities and countries by 2030, while recognizing that specific policy challenges vary from region to region.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year