Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation
Alpen High Performance Products has introduced a fixed window package providing an R10 insulation value, the company says.
The rating on the ZR10 double-film fixed window design was attested to by National Certified Testing Laboratories and the National Fenestration Rating Council. The windows are eligible for Energy Star certification.
The company says that the ZR10 completes its Zenith Series 1025 and 925 double-film, high-performance window design line. The windows are aimed at providing high levels of insulation in both heating- and cooling-dominant climates, the press release says. The company offers three other lines of window and door systems. The systems offer advanced glazing technology and many design options for commercial and residential use.
In July, The New Visual Media Group introduced what it calls ElectroPolymetric Display window technology. It claims that the approach offers a six-fold increase in energy efficiency.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Planning for a Sustainable Future