Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation
Alpen High Performance Products has introduced a fixed window package providing an R10 insulation value, the company says.
The rating on the ZR10 double-film fixed window design was attested to by National Certified Testing Laboratories and the National Fenestration Rating Council. The windows are eligible for Energy Star certification.
The company says that the ZR10 completes its Zenith Series 1025 and 925 double-film, high-performance window design line. The windows are aimed at providing high levels of insulation in both heating- and cooling-dominant climates, the press release says. The company offers three other lines of window and door systems. The systems offer advanced glazing technology and many design options for commercial and residential use.
In July, The New Visual Media Group introduced what it calls ElectroPolymetric Display window technology. It claims that the approach offers a six-fold increase in energy efficiency.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management