Alstom Picks General Electric Over Siemens
The Board of Directors of Alstom received, on June 20, 2014, an update to the offer from General Electric (GE) to acquire the power and grid businesses of Alstom. It also received on June 20, a revised proposal from Siemens and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
The board unanimously decided to issue a positive recommendation of the offer from GE.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement