Alstom Picks General Electric Over Siemens
The Board of Directors of Alstom received, on June 20, 2014, an update to the offer from General Electric (GE) to acquire the power and grid businesses of Alstom. It also received on June 20, a revised proposal from Siemens and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
The board unanimously decided to issue a positive recommendation of the offer from GE.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement