Ameresco Acquires Energyexcel
Ameresco has acquired the energy consultancy and energy project management business of Energyexcel, an independent energy services provider located in Central London, United Kingdom. With this acquisition, Ameresco adds to its UK and commercial and industrial customer base, having purchased Energy Services Partnership in June 2013.
The two UK-based businesses provide energy efficiency, supply management and sustainability services. Together they broaden Ameresco’s international expertise and service offerings for multi-national customers and augment Ameresco’s team with UK-based energy industry professionals.
Energyexcel’s efficiency and project management services help commercial and industrial customers improve performance of existing energy systems, introduce new energy-efficient technologies and onsite generation, institute energy monitoring and targeting, reduce carbon emissions and track sustainability initiatives, comply with energy and climate change requirements and realize energy cost savings. Current Energyexcel customers include a large UK-based pharmaceutical company, four of the five largest supermarket chains in the UK and a multinational chocolate bar manufacturer.
Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Ameresco does not anticipate the acquisition will have a material effect on its 2014 results. The company expects to provide a further update on its third quarter earnings conference call.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy