Ameresco Buys ESP, Expands Enterprise Energy Management
Ameresco has acquired ESP, an energy management consulting company consisting of The Energy Services Partnership and ESP Response, located in Castleford, United Kingdom. With this acquisition, Ameresco adds a local presence in the UK to support multi-national enterprise energy management customers.
ESP provides energy management, including energy supply, invoice management and demand response services for commercial, industrial, manufacturing and utility customers. ESP is supplier independent
Ameresco already provides energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, as well as energy procurement services similar to ESP’s, to clients across the United States and Canada.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
In February, Ameresco completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Ennovate Corporation, an energy services company active throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming. Ennovate’s customers included education facilities, municipalities and counties.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software