Ameresco Buys ESP, Expands Enterprise Energy Management
Ameresco has acquired ESP, an energy management consulting company consisting of The Energy Services Partnership and ESP Response, located in Castleford, United Kingdom. With this acquisition, Ameresco adds a local presence in the UK to support multi-national enterprise energy management customers.
ESP provides energy management, including energy supply, invoice management and demand response services for commercial, industrial, manufacturing and utility customers. ESP is supplier independent
Ameresco already provides energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, as well as energy procurement services similar to ESP’s, to clients across the United States and Canada.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
In February, Ameresco completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Ennovate Corporation, an energy services company active throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming. Ennovate’s customers included education facilities, municipalities and counties.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts