Ameresco Buys ESP, Expands Enterprise Energy Management
Ameresco has acquired ESP, an energy management consulting company consisting of The Energy Services Partnership and ESP Response, located in Castleford, United Kingdom. With this acquisition, Ameresco adds a local presence in the UK to support multi-national enterprise energy management customers.
ESP provides energy management, including energy supply, invoice management and demand response services for commercial, industrial, manufacturing and utility customers. ESP is supplier independent
Ameresco already provides energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, as well as energy procurement services similar to ESP’s, to clients across the United States and Canada.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
In February, Ameresco completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Ennovate Corporation, an energy services company active throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming. Ennovate’s customers included education facilities, municipalities and counties.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing