Ameresco Buys ESP, Expands Enterprise Energy Management
Ameresco has acquired ESP, an energy management consulting company consisting of The Energy Services Partnership and ESP Response, located in Castleford, United Kingdom. With this acquisition, Ameresco adds a local presence in the UK to support multi-national enterprise energy management customers.
ESP provides energy management, including energy supply, invoice management and demand response services for commercial, industrial, manufacturing and utility customers. ESP is supplier independent
Ameresco already provides energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, as well as energy procurement services similar to ESP’s, to clients across the United States and Canada.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
In February, Ameresco completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Ennovate Corporation, an energy services company active throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming. Ennovate’s customers included education facilities, municipalities and counties.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection