Ameresco Buys ESP, Expands Enterprise Energy Management
Ameresco has acquired ESP, an energy management consulting company consisting of The Energy Services Partnership and ESP Response, located in Castleford, United Kingdom. With this acquisition, Ameresco adds a local presence in the UK to support multi-national enterprise energy management customers.
ESP provides energy management, including energy supply, invoice management and demand response services for commercial, industrial, manufacturing and utility customers. ESP is supplier independent
Ameresco already provides energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, as well as energy procurement services similar to ESP’s, to clients across the United States and Canada.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
In February, Ameresco completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Ennovate Corporation, an energy services company active throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming. Ennovate’s customers included education facilities, municipalities and counties.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software