Ameresco Wins Public Sector Work in the U.K.
Ameresco UK has gotten a place on four public service “frameworks” in the United Kingdom.
The company said that the frameworks, which involve procurement for the entire U.K. public sector, include Re:Fit; The Carbon & Energy Fund; the Scottish non-Domestic Energy Program and the Yorkshire Procurement Organisation CHP Framework.
The press release says that the company will use energy performance contracts (EPC) to secure funding for investments in new and improved energy efficiency systems and technologies. Each of the contracts, the company said, will aim to achieve 15 percent to 30 percent energy savings annually. Areas of interest will include lighting, HVAC, control systems and renewables.
Late last year, Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, tabbed Ameresco Canada to renew and upgrade its Symons and Traill College campuses.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals