Ameresco Wins Public Sector Work in the U.K.
Ameresco UK has gotten a place on four public service “frameworks” in the United Kingdom.
The company said that the frameworks, which involve procurement for the entire U.K. public sector, include Re:Fit; The Carbon & Energy Fund; the Scottish non-Domestic Energy Program and the Yorkshire Procurement Organisation CHP Framework.
The press release says that the company will use energy performance contracts (EPC) to secure funding for investments in new and improved energy efficiency systems and technologies. Each of the contracts, the company said, will aim to achieve 15 percent to 30 percent energy savings annually. Areas of interest will include lighting, HVAC, control systems and renewables.
Late last year, Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, tabbed Ameresco Canada to renew and upgrade its Symons and Traill College campuses.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards