Ameresco Wins Public Sector Work in the U.K.
Ameresco UK has gotten a place on four public service “frameworks” in the United Kingdom.
The company said that the frameworks, which involve procurement for the entire U.K. public sector, include Re:Fit; The Carbon & Energy Fund; the Scottish non-Domestic Energy Program and the Yorkshire Procurement Organisation CHP Framework.
The press release says that the company will use energy performance contracts (EPC) to secure funding for investments in new and improved energy efficiency systems and technologies. Each of the contracts, the company said, will aim to achieve 15 percent to 30 percent energy savings annually. Areas of interest will include lighting, HVAC, control systems and renewables.
Late last year, Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, tabbed Ameresco Canada to renew and upgrade its Symons and Traill College campuses.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year