American Golf Hires Ecova for Energy Procurement, Management
American Golf selected Ecova to provide utility expense and energy supply management services.
American Golf manages public and private golf courses throughout the United States, including Hawaii, California, Texas, and New York.
Ecova will assist American Golf in monitoring, understanding and reducing energy and water use at all of its 91 golf courses nationwide. Ecova’s utility expense and data management will create an infrastructure that promotes the efficient use of resources, while its energy and supply management service will help American Golf procure energy for sites located in deregulated markets.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Let's Do The Math for DR