American Golf Hires Ecova for Energy Procurement, Management
American Golf selected Ecova to provide utility expense and energy supply management services.
American Golf manages public and private golf courses throughout the United States, including Hawaii, California, Texas, and New York.
Ecova will assist American Golf in monitoring, understanding and reducing energy and water use at all of its 91 golf courses nationwide. Ecova’s utility expense and data management will create an infrastructure that promotes the efficient use of resources, while its energy and supply management service will help American Golf procure energy for sites located in deregulated markets.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management