American Golf Hires Ecova for Energy Procurement, Management
American Golf selected Ecova to provide utility expense and energy supply management services.
American Golf manages public and private golf courses throughout the United States, including Hawaii, California, Texas, and New York.
Ecova will assist American Golf in monitoring, understanding and reducing energy and water use at all of its 91 golf courses nationwide. Ecova’s utility expense and data management will create an infrastructure that promotes the efficient use of resources, while its energy and supply management service will help American Golf procure energy for sites located in deregulated markets.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management