Amerlux LEDs Light Refrigerated Food Cases
Retail refrigerated displays are the targeted application for Amerlux’s new SlimBar LED.
The horizontal fixture illuminates packaging with consistent light levels while reducing energy consumption by nearly 50 percent at supermarkets and other grocery retailers, says Amerlux.
At 23.3 millimeters (less than an inch) in width, the SlimBar is constructed with an anodized aluminum housing that resists damage and displacement during installation and restocking of merchandise. High output .5-watt LEDs yield maximum efficiency and consistent color, using 6.5 watts per foot. Additional LEDs can be specified per foot for greater lumen output.
SlimBar is available in 2800K, 3500K and 4100K correlated color temperatures. A frosted polycarbonate lens is included for 120-degree light distribution. Also available is a polycarbonate lens that offers 30-, 45- and 120-degree beam spreads, providing the precise amount of light needed for illuminating various displays.
Damp location-listed, the SlimBar LED is hard-wired and operates on low voltage 24v systems with a remote driver. Additional drivers are offered, including a NEMA enclosure. The unit attaches with flat, metal and magnetic clips for fixed mounting, as well as a Roto Clip for adjustable mounting. The low profile fixture is available in four lengths: 46 inches for a four-foot case; 66 inches for a six-foot case; 92 inches (two 46″ units) for an 8-foot case; and 132 inches (two 66″ units) for a 12-foot case.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management