Amerlux LEDs Light Refrigerated Food Cases
Retail refrigerated displays are the targeted application for Amerlux’s new SlimBar LED.
The horizontal fixture illuminates packaging with consistent light levels while reducing energy consumption by nearly 50 percent at supermarkets and other grocery retailers, says Amerlux.
At 23.3 millimeters (less than an inch) in width, the SlimBar is constructed with an anodized aluminum housing that resists damage and displacement during installation and restocking of merchandise. High output .5-watt LEDs yield maximum efficiency and consistent color, using 6.5 watts per foot. Additional LEDs can be specified per foot for greater lumen output.
SlimBar is available in 2800K, 3500K and 4100K correlated color temperatures. A frosted polycarbonate lens is included for 120-degree light distribution. Also available is a polycarbonate lens that offers 30-, 45- and 120-degree beam spreads, providing the precise amount of light needed for illuminating various displays.
Damp location-listed, the SlimBar LED is hard-wired and operates on low voltage 24v systems with a remote driver. Additional drivers are offered, including a NEMA enclosure. The unit attaches with flat, metal and magnetic clips for fixed mounting, as well as a Roto Clip for adjustable mounting. The low profile fixture is available in four lengths: 46 inches for a four-foot case; 66 inches for a six-foot case; 92 inches (two 46″ units) for an 8-foot case; and 132 inches (two 66″ units) for a 12-foot case.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash