Amerlux LEDs Light Refrigerated Food Cases
Retail refrigerated displays are the targeted application for Amerlux’s new SlimBar LED.
The horizontal fixture illuminates packaging with consistent light levels while reducing energy consumption by nearly 50 percent at supermarkets and other grocery retailers, says Amerlux.
At 23.3 millimeters (less than an inch) in width, the SlimBar is constructed with an anodized aluminum housing that resists damage and displacement during installation and restocking of merchandise. High output .5-watt LEDs yield maximum efficiency and consistent color, using 6.5 watts per foot. Additional LEDs can be specified per foot for greater lumen output.
SlimBar is available in 2800K, 3500K and 4100K correlated color temperatures. A frosted polycarbonate lens is included for 120-degree light distribution. Also available is a polycarbonate lens that offers 30-, 45- and 120-degree beam spreads, providing the precise amount of light needed for illuminating various displays.
Damp location-listed, the SlimBar LED is hard-wired and operates on low voltage 24v systems with a remote driver. Additional drivers are offered, including a NEMA enclosure. The unit attaches with flat, metal and magnetic clips for fixed mounting, as well as a Roto Clip for adjustable mounting. The low profile fixture is available in four lengths: 46 inches for a four-foot case; 66 inches for a six-foot case; 92 inches (two 46″ units) for an 8-foot case; and 132 inches (two 66″ units) for a 12-foot case.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing